VV11005 Neosorexa Gold Rat Bait 10kg Tub
Professional Use Only: Please note that this product is for sale to professional users only.
To complete the purchase of this product you will need to prove an appropriate certification or membership upon request
|- Uses Fortec™ advanced rodent control technology.
- Designed to encourage the natural feeding behaviour of the rodents through; touch and feel, smell, taste and also sight.
- Encourages rats and mice to consume an increased amount of bait, and also to consume this amount quicker.
- Even when other foods are available the Fortec™ technology means that the bait is more arresting than the other food sources.
|Benefits||- Controlling rodent populations quicker and more reliably than normal cut wheat difenacoum baits.
- Fortec™ is a patented technology, which significantly improves the rodenticide consumption by making the bait more appealing and arresting.
- Increasing the speed at which a lethal dose is consumed. Over 60% consuming a lethal dose of difenacoum on the first day of the bait being available. Then 100% consuming a lethal dose after the second day.
- Reducing the contamination and consumption of other food sources and also reducing the damage to property. Compared to a normal cut wheat difenacoum based rodenticide.
|Application||- Professional use only.
- Agricultural and industrial sites.
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor locations, (as long as protected from weather and non target species).
|Properties||- European Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) number = UK-2012-0304.
- Fortec™ technology has also shown during field trials, to have a significantly reduced neophobic (fear of new objects) reaction, (over 20% reduction). When compared to a standard bait.
- Made with loose cut wheat grain.
- Comes as a ready to use bait.
|Consists of||- Active ingrediant = Difenacoum, (content (W / W): 0.005%).
- Neosorexa Gold bait.
- Re-sealable container.
|Bait pack size||10kg|